Thursday, August 7, 2008

crying over "a spoilt" milk...


hello... gonna start it with something simple.. today, i went out for dinner as usual... i felt like i wanna drink milk today so i went to the 7-eleven store situated just outside my campus. I bought a packet of chocolate milk and went of to a stall a few a hundred metres away from my campus ( me and my friends usually eat outside for dinner)- my friend bought another brand of milk as well ... i opened the drink and took a sip.. hmmm, wow the chocolate taste was so thick.. but it felt like something is wrong with the milk..(a bit soury) ..maybe is my tastebud... then i asked my friend whether chocolate is always so thick and he told yeah...ohh, so i continue drinking the milk but i just couldnt lie to myself ( i really can feel that it is different).. i told him im going back to the 7-eleven to change, so i went back and ask the staff in charge telling that my milk had gone bad..


I took another bottle of milk (this time it is the same as my friend's) .. so i opened it and drank... hmmm, nicer.. but it still felt like something is wrong..(i tell myself, maybe because the milk is fresher) nevermind, i drank and walked to the stall where my friends are waiting. There, i asked one of my friend to taste the milk, and he just 'YUCK' away... then my other friends took turns to sniff whether anything is wrong with the milk... all of them 'YUCK'...zzz, i drank nearly half the bottle already...=P.. then, we try smelling my milk and another milk of my friend's. Oh no, it really is a huge different..(my tastebud is normal) should have trusted in them.


So, after finishing my dinner, i went back to 7-eleven in hope to get another change for the milk... luckily the person in charge is friendly... i decided to get a Snicker bar instead...not another spoilt milk... hopefully the snicker is not spoilt...=)

No comments: